Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 1: T-Mobile Call Center Technical Advisor

This should have actually been done yesterday, but I didn't have time, so I am writing it today.

I applied for a job today that I was more than over qualified for: T-Mobile Call Center Technical Advisor. I spent an hour and forty five minutes doing tests, submitting my resume and doing a call center simulator. I was feeling pretty optimistic about it. I submit the application and got an email thirty minutes later saying that I wasn't qualified for the job.
Nevermind the almost 2 years I spent fixing and selling cell phones. I even worked for T-Mobile as an independent sales person. This is starting to get ridiculous. Maybe I am overqualified?
Who knows. So, there goes Day 1. I still have to apply to a job today. I'll post when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment